Mi apoyo a Mari Carmen, y a todas las Mari Carmen con problemas similares en España.
Ejemplo evidente de la necesidad de votar en las elecciones.
De construir una alternativa progresista fuerte en el Estado,
que mantenga al PSOE en el lado correcto de todas estas historias.
Sí a la expropiación a los grandes tenedores de pisos en alquiler.

sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

What a Wonderful World

La vida puede ser maravillosa.



¡Lástima que haya tanta gente que no lo entienda!



I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.